Several courses have this as a test at different levels of the institution. Students are supposed to go back in time to what the teacher had taught them or what they read before starting in this paper. Students on internship are required to write this kind of letter to summarize their experience at their attachment posts. The first thing you must get right is the topic. The format of the reflective essay is no different from others. The hard part is when to have a self-reflection.
The reflective essay is a personal essay in which you can tell the readers about how you feel, the memories you have made, and what you want. You must get vivid when explaining your vital points so that the reader can fully understand them. Be careful with the choice of words you apply in this essay. The expression you present must be so good that the reader can easily connect with you. You may incorporate a writing style that can illuminate its clarity, readability, and flow. You are also allowed to write about the negative things that have been obstacles in your life.
If you have an outline of an essay, the process of writing will get much faster. The following steps can help you achieve this:
- Selecting a captivating topic
- How to collect and tailor information
- Refining resources of information
- Jot down a draft of the whole essay.
- Write the critical parts of the text
- Writing citations and references.
The structure of The Essay
The paper you write must constitute three parts; the introduction, body, and conclusion.
Jotting the intro
It always comes first and should strike the reader to get hooked. In this stage, you get to layout your main ideas.
The tips on writing the conclusion
It is a crucial part of an essay. Here, you write a summary of the main points. In brief, retell the story, be sure to mention the vital elements, and make a conclusion. As the last part that the reader gets to read, it should make a lot of sense. If you have a striking ending, it will tell the reader that you know about the topic.
How to Create Professional flow of work
- Detest from writing about another person’s life in your essay. You can describe the action and avoid the individuals.
- You write from the first person’s point of view, and you get expected to follow up on work with supportive statements to bolster your feelings or opinions.
- Avoid the use of slang, as this is a critical letter.
- To make better introductions, apply the use of transitional phrases.
- Keep the story compelling, short, and fascinating. The number of words in this text may go from 300-700. Check with your instructions on what you should do.
- Do not get too personal in the script. You are allowed to delete unnecessary information that is not helping.
- Ensure you use the correct structure, starting with the intro, body, and conclusion.
- The ideas you present must get a steady flow and should sound sensible to the reader.
Even if your assignment is not about the experiences you had, utilize the personal approach to express your opinions and stance.